The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Terrific Thursday

Hi Nicola, lucky you! Sounds like you'll have a lovely time. Do think of us all here while you're sitting knitting by the pool, cocktail in one hand, needles in the other! :cheese: We want piccys of your holiday knits when you come back. :-)

Oooh I remember chorlton but I was a bit frightened of the witch! Cool - pink dress!

Glad you got the bird sorted Lizzy :)

Have a great holiday Truly! My OH offered a trip to the UK to visit family then a caravan holiday OR a trip to Spain - arrgghh what a decision!!! Think the family will win out though.

hi everyone

i used to LOVE chorlton and the wheelies!!! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

bit cloudy but very very hot and humid here today so staying indoors with alysa (3 year old) now, it's cooler in the house

i went out this morning and bought some wool in the local haberdashery's "wendy chic" and i've started doing amber's(11 year old) cerulean with it....it WAS on offer (99p per ball) and it's so soft and fluffy and glittery and...and...and...i think i need to have my head read or something, i'm going to have to hide this one from my hubby most definitely....lolol!!! :gulp: :lol: at least i've started amber's shrug now though..... :cheese:

hope everyone's day is going well and keeping as cool as poss

truly - have a good holiday :-)

k&f - glad your shoulders are sorting themselves out at last

su2ie - how's the OH doing? was he a grump when he got up or a bit better today? hope things are going ok :-)

Hi Emmilou - you're wool sound gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished result!

The OH woke up a grump - moaned he's going to buy some cigs, did a ritual throwing away of his ashtray and has gone to the tip then off to the shops.

I'm a bit confused as he took off his patch but not sure whether he's going to buy any cigs or not!