The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Terrific Thursday

Good morning and happy Thursday everyone. This is my first Thursday morning at work in - erm - must be around 6 months! Feels great to have made it back full time after such a long time off. :cheese:

What's everyone got planned for today?

Lizzy years ago we had an injured bird in our garden and called the RSPCA (think it was them or another animal charity) and they came out and took the bird, said they would mend it and release it. May be an option for you save the bird killing cat getting it although it sounds like the bird isn't enough of a challenge for him!

Hi K&F enjoy your Thursday at work! As for plans for the day it depends what sort of mood by ciggie deprived OH wakes up in - if he's grumpy I'll go out on my own with Ellie!!!!

Well remember i said i need a cuppa well i got one alright!!! ALL OVER ME!!! UURRGGHH Jake jumped on me and luckily he was ok!!!!!

Buzy- Thanks but its Fiona? lol xx Have a nice day tho with your thursday friend!!!!

Suz- Just give him a sly dig thats what i do and it usually works and i def would with the whole pillow thing!!!! cheeky!!!

Knit&flee; - enjoy your day at work!!!!

Lizzy- RRR blkess you both cats hey!!!

Just had a nostalgia trip on YouTube. Anyone remember Chorlton and The Wheelies? It was a family favourite in our house when I was little.

Oh, forgot to mention earlier, my enormous purchase from Kemps arrived yesterday. My OH had got home before me and wanted to know what the huge package was. He could tell it was stash so was teasing me lots. Might have to surrender Ginge Marmarlade to him when he's made as compensation! :lol:

I'm so tempted to buy from Kemps again - but seeing as how I haven't started with the last sack full I got from them - I'd better not! But I do keep looking............

Oh and Suzie I'vejust got back from our vets, I took the bird in. Hopefully it'll be ok. Lady and Charlie have been very protective of it! But I was starting to worry about food for it...I'm not prepared to dig up worms!!

Yes I remember Chorlton and the wheelies!!! I'll have to check out youtube!

I'm having such a good day today. I actually felt rested when I woke up this morning, the breeze through the window was still relatively cool, I've been brave and actually worn a dress today (very bright pink - Su2ie you'd be proud of me!) and my silly shoulders are finally sorting themselves out - woo-hoo!! :cheese: