The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Terrific Thursday

Good morning everyone :-)

Woke up just after 7am to find myself teetering precariously on the edge of the bed! What is it with men hogging all the room???

Still rather sleepy despite a cup of coffee - strong but hoping I may come round soon!!!

On last sleeve of preemie cardi now - wow but its slow going for such a little knit!!!

Have a good day everyone!

Hi all,

Sunny here in Stanmore, started to make up some of the items i have made my cousin (i hate that bit). And noticed there is something on one of the sleeves!!! Hoping to give it a wool wash its your standard baby DK....????????

Set my alarm for that jog but i was up half the night with the youngest, so didn't do it!! Up at 7.30am and hoping for a chill day as been busy the whole week feel guilty not taking the boys to group but don't have the energy yet!!! Not been to bad have put a washing on and i will sort the kitchen and sitting room out but its the washing i hate putting it away!!!

Suz - Don't you just hate that!!!!! My OH has a habit of sleeping diagonally!!!!

Oh the thought of an early morning jog Fiona? Urgghh....

Yep my OH often does the diagonal too. He was in the middle with his body and his legs were diagonal over my 3rd of the bed! Worst are the mornings when I wake up and he has his head on my pillow too!

Hi all !! Must be a man thing as Chris sleeps diagonally too. We've got a kingsize bed that's 7ft long & I still end up squidged up in the corner with my head against the bedside table some mornings!! Very hot already here. Going to see my Thursday friend later. Not going out but going to sit & knit & knatter as I'm still not up to much & I wilt so easily in the heat. Going to my friend's new flat later to see how she's getting on. What a day to be moving :red:

Katy - no wonder you didn't feel like a run after the night you've had. Is he poorly or just one of those nights? You'll definitely need a nap later.

Well off for a shower before I go out.

Bye for now.

Buzy

Morning! It's a hot one here. Just gonna cosy up with my knitting watching 'Angel' and on the computer until I start work at 3pm.

The bird is still in our garden. I put a box out for it last night in case it rained...soft aren't I! I woke up at about 5.30 to my fella looking out of the window, a cat was in our garden stalking the bird. Lady (our dog) was growling at the cat, Darren went down and scared the cat away. Then this morning he was out holding the water bowl to it to drink from! At least I'm not the only softie!!

In fact Charlie (the bird killing cat) lay about a foot away from it yesterday sun bathing and just ignoring the bird!

We think it might be a young pigeon....