The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

Wonderful Wacky Wednesday

Morning all, 'tis boiling here again. Am looking forward to the rain over the weekend. I'm like a wilted flower! :down:

Still got my knotted shoulders and headaches. Got really snappy last night 'cos I couldn't get rid of them and the OH was winding me up. Have even brought my TENs machine to work so I can zap myself every so often. Sitting down all day is only gonna make them worse. Grr, I want to feel better so I can knit again! :long:

Oh hooray for Dee's new car! That's really good news. :cheese:

Hey Su2, just caught up on last night and your bread looks fab! I could almost smell fresh bread just looking at that picture. It made me smile and I'm such a misery-guts this morning that's good going! :cheese: Loved the bracelet too. Sounds a bit fiddly for me - I'd probably end up showering the living room with beads having thrown them across the room in frustration. Will stick to the knitting - or just thinking about it today - I'm abstaining while my shoulder recovers and it's driving me NUUUUUTS!!! :shut:

Hey Knit&flee; there were beads all over the place but very unintentionally! The bread was lovely btw (still have loads left too).

Hope you're shoulder starts to get better soon. Have you tried one of those ibuprofen rubs or something similar? Worrying about it is probably making you tense up too and making it worse :long:

I'm very sleepy and numb in the right arm after staying up until 1am ish to do the Renee beret which turned out odd as there are lumps where you have to increase when swapping back to the smaller needles. Will give it a light press later to see if that sorts it out!

Back to knitting the preemie cardi today as nearly finished the back and then just the sleeves to do :-)

Morning all from a very warm Littlehampton & a very wilted me :-S Had such a bad night I went back to bed after brekkie & managed to doze for a little while. Haven't even had a shower yet & it's 11.30!! Going to do a couple of little chores & then get my needles out :-) I think I may have finally got my challenge piece - just need to do a piccie & post - but Chris has taken the camera to work with him :-S Mind you he's better at piccies than me so maybe it's a good thing. Will get him to do it later.

Dee - so glad you've got your car :-) What is it?

Susie - hope you're more awake soon. BTW bracelet 's lovely.

Katy - hope you don't melt on your walk. Don't realise how much you use a car till you haven't got one. We're making do with one but as I can't walk very far due to my fibro fatigue at the moment I have to cram in everything when I do have the car - which doesn't help. Chris does cycle to work in good weather but not every day as it's 7 miles each way & a bit much in this heat.

Lizzy - on the final straight now. Roll on more knitty time!!

k&f - hope you can get yourself out of knots soon too .

Off for a shower now.

Buzy

PS. Sorry "Angels" - hope you have a good day.

Morning Buzy! Oh hope the extra time in bed has helped you.

Forgot the OH bought me one of those plastic 4 drawer things to go inside my wardrobe. I've been in there for hours trying to sort after I had my shower, with Ellie's help of course. How did I manage to get so much stuff in the bottom of my wardrobe???? I have found some needles I thought I'd lost and some patterns and of course wool but now I have this great big pile of clothes too which I've got to sort through!!!! I also found the crocheted bag I made years ago :-)

OMG and I haven't even had time to put on any slap or dry my hair - I look a right fright :vampire:

Morning Buzy! Oh hope the extra time in bed has helped you.

Forgot the OH bought me one of those plastic 4 drawer things to go inside my wardrobe. I've been in there for hours trying to sort after I had my shower, with Ellie's help of course. How did I manage to get so much stuff in the bottom of my wardrobe???? I have found some needles I thought I'd lost and some patterns and of course wool but now I have this great big pile of clothes too which I've got to sort through!!!! I also found the crocheted bag I made years ago :-)

OMG and I haven't even had time to put on any slap or dry my hair - I look a right fright :vampire:

You can't look worse than me Susie!! I'm amazed at what I can tuck away too. Did the wardrobe a few weeks ago - got all the stuff out & then put most of it back!!! What wool did you find? Did you already know it was there tho?

Must go. Got a friend coming to put stuff in my freezer as she's moving tomorrow. Hope it's a bit cooler by then or they'll melt :red:

Buzy