The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

Wonderful Wacky Wednesday

morning all. Thhe sun is shining in bonny Aberdeen and it's hot already. Sounds great, but i have to go to work. Oh well. if I'm lucky it'll last til the weekend.

hope you're all well and have a fab day!

Angela

x

Morning Angel, its a lot cooler here (yipee!!) and there are now only 3 weeks left til the holidays! Good thing too as Im shattered!! Am going to see my sister later, and lending her my new party frock which will make her smile :) Am looking forward to having some uninterupted knitting time too :)

Am slowly getting more excited too, as I've got a tournament this weekend, a christening aaaaaaand my boyfriend comes home off holiday on Sunday too :) :) :) :)

Have a good day everyone!! xxx

Morning! So far it's dry (rained again in the night though), the air is muggy and humid - waiting for the heat now and for me to melt!

I'm still writing my esay - needs to be sent via the internet by midnight....so I might be up til then doing it...

Can't wait for this course to finish, after this esay I've got a sort of dissertation due in beg of Sept - then I can do guilt free knitting!! Until I start again end of Jan.

G'day Mates!

Its going to be another hot one in Devon today - wonderful. The hotter it is the happier I am - blame it on a childhood in the Tropics. Ive hardly been warm since we came home :)

IVE GOT MY NEW CAR!!!!!!

It was brought over yesterday evening and I had a little drive and its lov-er-ly. Got the insurance sorted on-line this morning and as soon as I get the cover note I can get it taxed. And Ive still got money left over! :bug:

I shall use that to start paying back the money my folks lent me-they said no panic, but I would like to get it sorted sooner rather than later.

No major plans for the day... ring the vet to check on the dogs medication (IF its arrived walk up and collect that) finish off this weeks work (more tax discs-do Halfords get thru this many?) and then try to finish dd2's second Havana - couldn't really get 'into' it last night for some reason...oh could it have something to do with having a NEW CAR!!! or did I mention that already? ;-P

morning all

well done Dee on the new car - we're still saving and are just about managing without it - although i have a therapy session today which will include quite a walk there and back - still, will do me good.

hot and humid here again - ooh, found another ants nest last night - think it was the "mother nest" as there were all flying ones too - got em with the boiling water and bleach - cruel, but effective - one problem now is that the bleach is keeping the ants out, but the dog in - he wont pop out for a wee in the back garden now!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all!

Woke up a bit late this morning to Ellie calling "mummy!" She's ever so good, she doesn't even get out of her bed to play with her toys just waits until I go in to her!

Angel - hope work not too bad in the heat - its raining here but still very muggy.

Dark - lets hope you don't get too battered at your tournament before your BF comes home!

Lizzy - good luck with the final bit of the essay although it sounds like you still have plenty to do once its been submitted!

Dee - yay, a new car! No wonder you were distracted from knitting :lol:

Katy - hope you're walk doesn't see you melting but at least Boo has his shade now :-). I'm tempted to go out in the rain but know it will be too muggy to wear a coat and the rain is heavier today. Poor dog, but I'm sure he'd rather not be bitten by flying ants either!!!

Until later!