The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Torrential Tuesday

Good evening knit mates,

I've cooled down a bit now - am thinking of starting my cerulean because I bought some cheepo wool from Wilcos. But I also have my knitty challenge to do and my grandaughters Havana (bought the buttons today and still have my freebie wool to use up). Oh decisions decisions! :-S Something will have to give and it may be the challenge unless I put something on that I've knitted a while ago. Would this be cheating?

Anyway have a great night all. x ;-)

Girls, it rained here all afternoon so I made a rhubarb pie. Then my little man fell off a chair and cut his knee so I had to make him a "birthday cake" (not his birthday till Sept!)... a chocolate sponge sandwich with chocolate butter filling. Suddenly it's not so bleak after all!!! :lol:

Evening everyone, bit of a misery here. Firstly had to go and work at another office today and although I was doing the same work other people always set their computers out differently and save things in a different way. Took me twice as long to do anything.

Still got the central heating engineers in. Took me until just now to find my laptop. Can't find any property knitting to do so just doing a garter stitch scarf for a charity my MIL knits for but it's really not what I want to be doing. Hopefully they should be finished by the time I come home tomorrow. They brought the wrong boiler with them today or maybe it would have been finished. Then it will take us ages to get straight. Then Friday the new fire is being fitted. Then we can start on the decorating. Hopefully finished for Christmas but I wouldn't bank on it. :down:

K&F, I work for solicitors and you definitely move on the day you complete. Obviously if you were a first time buyer you wouldn't have to move in but you would have the key that day. In the case of a long chain though everyone moves out of one house and into another the same day.

Sounds like everyone has been really busy. Hope you all had a lovely day.

Oh Sharon what a day! Lets hope tomorrow runs smoothly for you, that or stay in bed and don't remove the covers until tomorrow evening :long:

Well I thought I'd try something different tonight and made a bead bracelet. Thought it would take around 10-15 mins Wrong!! Took me 3, yes 3 hours!!!

Think knitting is faster :cheese:

Think I might pop over to the jewellery section and post a pic :-)