The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Cerulean Fashion Show

Well I twisted the OH's arm up his back and he moaned about the lighting etc etc but I got a pic, just the one!

Must say I'm impressed the camera didn't pick up all the grey in my hair and not sure where the red tinge has come from as that's my natural colour honest!

Anyway here's my shrug but don't worry you don't have to look at my scary face :cheese:

ooh busy and susie, they both look gorgeous well done both of you :-)

i was thinking of making this with the wool i got yesterday (on yesterday's thread) but it's too thick :long: so i'm making a shrug from the simply knitting mag from april 08. i have to admit, it's a bit of a pain the pattern but once you get used to it, it kinda flows along, hopefully i'm going to finish it as it's long sleeves as well and knit in one piece...GULP!!! :gulp:

anyhoo, you both look lovely in your shrugs so again well done... :-) and susie your face isn't scary at all cos i remember seeing your photo on the old website... hee hee! ;-P

Hey Emmilou, it took me hundreds of photos to find one where I looked half decent for the old website!

I just used a cheap ball of acrylic DK although I've found some nicer wool in my stash that would look good for another one :-)

i think you looked lovely and you were with ellie weren't you? :-)

i'm too scared to put a photo of me on here, i'd probably scare everyone away...lol!! :lol:

i'd like to do the shrug though for me and possibly my oldest daughter (shes 11) but time will only tell... good grief, i'll probably still be doing this new shrug in 2 years time...hee hee !!! :cheese:

I did a shrug from SK for Ellie and it seemed to take weeks! The cerulean knits up quite quick and the pattern was really easy to follow too. I thought about downsizing it for Ellie after I've done a few preemie clothes for my nephew and I also adapted the crisscross pattern to make her a headband :-)

Hey and I'm sure you look fine Emmilou :) I've always got a habit of pulling strange faces when I'm having my picture took or frowning so I look mad!