The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Superb Sunday!

Hello everyone. Very late for my first post. Went to Church this morning and have then been very busy again with getting all sorted out for the new boiler and central heating being fitted tomorrow. Finished my Havana off last night. Just need to pick up stitches for button band and then sew together.

Buzy - Glad you managed to do your singing. Bet it sounded lovely. We had all the windows and doors wide open at Church but it was stiffling.

I only had a lightweight dress & my underwear on & I was boiling - maybe it's something to do with my age as well as the heat. I do have "power surges" as I like to call them!! I really couldn't wear any less - I'd have been excommunicated if I were a Catholic :lol:

Looking forward to seeing your finished Havana when it's finished. Bet you'll be glad when the house stuff is finished & you can relax a bit.

It'll be an early night for me cos I'm really pooped but was worth it & people said it was lovely.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Buzy :)

Oh I can sympathise Buzy - I feel like my central heating has been turned up to full for the past few weeks! Everyone is walking around in coats, jumpers and fleeces today and I'm decked out in a summery skirt and t-shirt despite the clouds and rain :-S

Right I'm off to carry on knitting my preemie cardi :-) have a good night everyone!

am so fed up annie, I'd checked the tension n everything

checked whether the front will fit properly last night and my stupid boobs are too big and it pulls it all out of shape to get it to fit right.

frogged in a temper. now I HAVE to start something else in ernest to get it finished by 1st Aug for my friend's engagement party!

hmph xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Katy :-S If it's dk why not do the Cerulean shrug? It doesn't go across your boobs so it doesn't matter. If you want to see what it looks like go onto to FO's & you'll see 2 rather dodgy looking models wearing them :lol: If that's not for you I hope you find something soon.

Have a good day :-)

PS - now Miss Red :-)

Oh Katy :-S If it's dk why not do the Cerulean shrug? It doesn't go across your boobs so it doesn't matter. If you want to see what it looks like go onto to FO's & you'll see 2 rather dodgy looking models wearing them :lol: If that's not for you I hope you find something soon.

Have a good day :-)

PS - now Miss Red :-)

already looked and commented - am inspired!!!!!!!!

by the way, not dodgy at all - you both looked lovely!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx