The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Tea Potty!!!!

Oooh missed these yesterday!

They're wonderful Buzy and the cup of tea and biscuit besides them, very photogenic :cheese:

The biscuits kept disappearing when my back was turned !!Chris thought I didn't notice!!

Thanks for all your lovely comments. Just started another one & got a couple of bags to finish & my challenge thingy too.....

Buzy :)

wow just love your tea cosies my daughter has asked if i can knit her one she only 21 but has 100s different tea (proper tea not in bags!!!) where will i find a pattern not knitted anything for ages x

Tracy - there are free patterns on the net from Ravelry, Knitting Pattern Central, Knitting on the Net, Knitting Daily etc. You could try the library & there's usually patterns in wool shops if you have one near you. I just take a basic pattern & alter the colours & add flowers etc. They're very easy to knit & an ideal project if you've not done knitting for a while. One in stocking stitch (knit & purl st) or garter stitch (just knit) would probably be the best. Make it in your daughter's favourite colour & I'm sure she'll love it :-) Enjoy your knitting.

Buzy :)

thanks buzy will have a look and see what can do she will love it. i made her an apron for her birthday with her fav things on she loved it (had money to buy what she wanted as well) thanks for that love tracy