The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Fantastic Friday

really sorry susie i must've been posting the same time as you and flee so my post sounds a bit mad %-P

anyhoo, well done to your OH for staying off them, my hubby should really give up (type 1 diabetic) but a think he was a born smoker so he keeps saying he's going to but never quite makes it

will have to go now,gotta go and make tea :smirk: hopefully speak to you later....TTFN :-)

Hey don't worry Emmilou, I'm doing it all the time, even with threads as in this mornings!

Yeah my OH started smoking at the tender age of 11 so it is a very big struggle for him to give up and I hope he makes it this time :)

No rain for us yet, just a few fluffy clouds in the sky :-)

Right back off as in middle of cooking Ellie's tea!

hi everyone

thanks for that, busy, i got a merit/distinction for this last project and the same for the last 2 years work which is a great mark i think

i have to admit, i don't think the tutor really liked this last project of mine by the way she was saying things :long: but hey she has got her own opinion and not everyone is going to like everything that i do.

the rain is bucketing down now so hopefully it will clear the heaviness in the air and if not, roll on the thunder storm... :cheese: lol!!

Well done emmilou :-) :-) It's not rained here yet but is very oppressive although the sun is out. Been really weird weather today. Think we'll have salmon & salad today cos it's too hot to cook much. Chris doesn't mind "rabbit food" once a week - he'd rather have hot food whatever the weather!!

Well off to wash the lettuce.

By for now.

Buzy :)

Sorry Emmilou meant to say congrats too!

Wow you busy bunch, all organised with tea! Done Ellie's of pasta in a homemade cheese, tomato and onion sauce and just relaxing with a coffee now :-)

Not sure what me and OH having for tea as not planned anything and of course he won't be in from work until late.

Enjoy your grub!

Evening all!

Just got in from a new local curry house. We had to bring our own wine though. Really nice meal. Out celebrating the fact that OH has nearly got a new job which means he will only have to commute to London every week as opposed to the other side of the world every 8 weeks and not seeing him for 2 and half months. He has to meet them again next week for a follow up to arrange terms.

Bit upset last night as have been told that I need an operation on my knee that may help my mobility or not. But its the only option i have left to try and ovoid a knee replacement early. Its not going to happen straight away but in the next 3 or 4 months.

Going to pick up the knitting in a bit. Try and relax a bit.

thanks busy and susie

i felt like poached eggs on toast(nimble) so thats what we had :cheese: trying to be a little more focused on my healthy eating stuff again

congrats carly to your OH for the new job and very good luck with the operation when it happens will be sending positive thoughts and hugs :)

oh btw, i've started making something for the challenge...yippee!! it's only a very basic pattern(knit) that i've adapted from a crochet pattern so hopefully i'll be posting a photo in the next day or 2 :cheese: