The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
knittingporky

Wonderful Wednesday.

Suzie, you are not supposed to knit for preemies near smoking...would knowing this help your husband or hinder him?

And congratulations...

Suzie, you are not supposed to knit for preemies near smoking...would knowing this help your husband or hinder him?

And congratulations...

Oh he never smokes near us always outside RC and he's onto his 2nd day now without them :-) Must admit he's a considerate smoker, or was. Even in pubs before the ban he would go outside to smoke to save choking up the non-smokers.

Sounds like Littlemiss and Knit&flee; have been having a jolly good time on here discussing weddings :-)

I haven't been to a wedding for years!

Yes we kinda took over the thread for a while there!

Me and OH gave up smoking last Sept. I decided I would and he quickly followed suit when he realised I wasn't going to kiss him with his smoker-breath! He still has the odd craving now - particularly when stressed - but has managed (just about) to stay away completely. The first week or so is the worst but after that, like someone else said, you notice how you can walk up the stairs on the phone and not be out of breath by the time you reach the top etc. Good luck to him and full credit to him for trying.