The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
jemimapuddleduck

Knit Kit

Hi everyone yes I am back and well keeping busy. Finished 1 project almost finished my 2nd with the 3rd on the needles only another goodness knows how many to do. WHY! do we always find a pattern we want to do and then don't have the wool for it then we say 'I don't have any wool' all the time a stash of wool lying in a cupboard, weeeell in saying I don't have the wool I don't have the colours would be more accurate, LOL I guess I will just have to get me some of that. The headline the Knit Kit I sent to HULa for it yesterday and it came today, wow, it is ideal for taking on planes, crochet hook, st counter, tape, thread cutter, scissors, needle protectors and st markers. ( this is the shape of the crochet hook but it is a general size so would do most items, have a look on line it might seem a bit pricey but I must admit its the perfect travelling companion, where the scissors are you could even put your sewing up needle.

Sorry about the hayfever there's nothing more uncomfortable or sore as you can't put cream or a plaster on it, if you used a face mask you would get some funny looks but have less problems, well maybe not, lol might be mistaken as a bank robber. Its great to see some of the oldies on here though I have been having problems finding you all, now I am here I won't be a stranger, so good luck to all that need it and Su2ie good luck with mister grumpy till he gets past the threshold or gives up. I hope he manages it this time as my son hasn't. Cathy

Hello there flower! Or should I say Jemima!

Glad you've popped on :-)

Must admit I would like the Knit Kit too - looks rather good and would be great for my hols too.

Ooh and don't forget to check out the Knitty challenge under On the Needles section - I'm sure you could whip something up to enter in no time at all :cheese:

:-) :-) :-) :wow: Flower is back!

Jemima/Flower, if you are looking for the old faces from LK, you are not the only one who changed your name, but most of them are around. I am sorry to anyone affected by my slackness, but I am not much good at names and faces, so I am just muddling along chatting to whoever is here myself.

There is some great new friends to make from the other crafts here too.

:-) :-) :-) :wow: Flower is back!

Jemima/Flower, if you are looking for the old faces from LK, you are not the only one who changed your name, but most of them are around. I am sorry to anyone affected by my slackness, but I am not much good at names and faces, so I am just muddling along chatting to whoever is here myself.

There is some great new friends to make from the other crafts here too.

hoorah!!!! you're here, you're ok!!!!! :cheese:

glad you are busy knitting, as the others have said, we're all here, (just about) you'll soon find us

At least there is a dedicated knitty part now, which should make life a bit easier

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx