The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The guys at WHSmith were safe. I got it!!!! :cheese:

You know, the strange thing is only that a Papermania 12"x12" paper pack (The Big One, Temptations with 200 sheets) followed me to the till and then home. Reduced from £14.99 to £7.49! They did not have them before - and this bargain was just too good to miss. Naughty, I know ... :-P

Finally got mine, my mother forgot to pick it up, I had to look at the projects listed on the site to get my fix.

Love the new issue this one will certainly keep me busy until next month I have no idea what to try first.

The teaser for issue 5 has got me wanting the month to fly by though, I have wanted to try herringbone wire wrapping for ages, got some gorgeous lapis rounds that are screaming for it, I just hadn't found the right tutorial but I know you guys will make a fantastic job of it.

Now to get the housework done in record time so I can break out the stash and get making.

Nothing followed me out of WH Smith other than the mag, I wish I had seen those papers at that price it's a right steal. My have to go back and see if our store has them

I got mine in the post last wednesday, but had to resist whilst at Glastonbury Festival :P

Now im back, Im planning to have a real good look throught - Loving the shrink plastic masterclass!! :D

Lydia xxx

Hi everyone!

We're so glad you're enjoying issue 4 - secretly it is probably one of my favourites as well (so far!).

I can't wait to see what you've all been making and Scarlet, we're busy working on issue 5 and you're right there's some excellent things coming up! You will have to wait though, so get busy with issue four in the mean time!

Remember we're always here to help if anyone has any questions, and don't forget to post up your pics, send them into the letters page, send us your book reviews and let us know what you think - we love hearing from you. :)

Emily :)