The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Slouchy Hat

PINK ALERT!!!!!! Oh no Susie's world is going totally pink - she can get more of that pink wool whenever she wants!!!!!! I do knit a few bits in pink for little girlies but it tends to be dusky pink. I did knit my DD a few pink things (dusky again) but baby pink or bright pink didn't suit her very pale skin & blonde hair. Better for dark hair - & I NEVER wear pink. So Susie you can wear pink for me :lol: I wear autumny colours cos they suit my colouring.

Buzy :)

Well we are all allowed a favourite colour, and I would be happy if I found mine in the best shade and a great yarn and then moved to Ireland and found a load there too. I know I have jibed about the pink the most, but it is a cheerful colour, and it would make Suzie visible in all the Irish mist...

I do like red too :cheese:

Actually if you dress a child in vivid pink they're easy to spot so you don't lose them!!! And I must admit I do turn heads in my vivid pink jacket :lol:

I'm just doing my best to get out of a colour rut. First it was black for everything, then it was brown with beige and now I'm glad to say I have a lot more colour in my wardrobe and apart from a lot of very loud pink I have oranges and turquoise and red but no lilac - my complexion just does not do lilac :exclaim:

Oh and nothing wrong with black and brown - except for when its the ONLY thing in your wardrobe :-)

Oh and I do have a few lovely dusky pinks and baby pinks but they're in 4ply Buzy and hope to make some gloves from them if I can find the time!

The hat looks great Suzie, and Ellie looks so cute. Please thank her for modelling it for us :-)

Thanks Helen - I will be sure to tell her in the morning although she just loves to model :-)