The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Slouchy Hat

Very smart, and it was kind of Ellie to model it for us even though it is not for her.

:lol: Shall I add that it is nice to see some evidence that you know how to knit in colours that are not pink Su2ie? :lol:

Wow fantastic, all the kids are wearing these now a days you could sell them and make a fortune

Sarah x

I guess I could but it took a week to knit! I'd have to charge a fortune for my time :-)

Also I now have blisters on my thumb and finger of my left hand knitting my latest project which is for the knitting challenge - don't ask how I got them but boy have I learnt a few lessons :red:

Wow fantastic, all the kids are wearing these now a days you could sell them and make a fortune

Sarah x

I guess I could but it took a week to knit! I'd have to charge a fortune for my time :-)

Also I now have blisters on my thumb and finger of my left hand knitting my latest project which is for the knitting challenge - don't ask how I got them but boy have I learnt a few lessons :red:

That's the trouble with knitting - if we realistically charged for out time nobody could afford to buy anything unless they were a millionaire!!

What on earth are you making to cause you to do so much damage to yourself? Must be some amazing project!! I still can't work out what to do for the challenge - only boring stuff really. By the time I make up my mind it'll be tooooooo late.

Buzy :)