The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngelKnits

Monday Morning

Ill definitely post some piccies of my FOs when (and if) i can every work out how to move the pictures around my computer and stop deleting the ones I want to keep.

Just heard back from the lass I knitted those shawls for - shes back from honeymoon - and seen some piccies that shes posted on Facebook. She looked absolutely B-E-A-U-tiful! and she ;loved the shawls and mitts I did for her.

She said her little sis (smallest bridesmaid) wouldnt take her gloves off all day 'cos she loved them so much :)

I understand about the colour now - you mean that strong vibrant green - gotcha!

Knit& flee - does your OH call everyone luvie or darling? Or is he not that much of a ham? Only teasing %-P

Yep! found it in this months issue. Not sure if a woman in her 50's would get away with it - even though I'm young and daft at heart. I quite fancy the Christa bolero in the June issue (without the beads). It would be a perfect evening cover up for my jollies. Has anyone knitted this?

Annie - I'm 53 & young & daft at heart too & have had loads of compliments on my Cerulean shrug. Give it a go. When we've all finished them we're going to have a fashion parade on the forum. Cerulean nearly as popular as Havana now.

Buzy :)

Wow we are a talented bunch aren't we? So many projects on the go! I can't wait to see them all, they all sound so divine.

Just had tea and going to a bit more frogging to find out where i went wrong last night. Boo Hiss!

Oh dear Suzie, yoghurt up the walls and wee everywhere is never a good thing but I bet Ellie had the bigget grin on her face, whilst also looking innocent and angelic! After dealing with that lot you need a good knitting session!

Oh yes Annie you will have to make the cerulean and then we can all model them on one thread - well when I eventually get round to making mine! You can use the free needles they gave us to knit it too :-)

Oooh I might have to do that then, I'm working on kimono twist from the naturals booklet at the moment (in a very unnatural acrylic aran I must confess) :)

Well I've finished my challenge piece - just got to wait until tomorrow for Ellie to model it before I can post a pic. Started one in blue for my niece too who will be 2 at the beginning of July. Her parents do NOT approve of pink and as much as I'm tempted I just don't want to see my work go to waste.

I am very tempted to start the cerulean next for me as I could knit one to wear with my maxi dress :-) Oh and I don't think you're ever too old to wear the knits featured in LK :-)

Sorry but getting bad memory tonight due to a glass of red so sorry I can't remember what everyone said to comment on it!