The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngelKnits

Monday Morning

Annie, I actually made the sleeve bits a bit longer on my first attempt to cover up my arms a bit more. Is that what you were worried about? Just add a few extra comfort rows. :)

Welcome Suziemax! Glad you have real conversation again, although I think sometimes the cat is preferable - all he can do is give me "I'm beautiful" looks (meaning himself!) whereas the OH is a loud "look at me aren't I marvellous" actor! :roll:

Buzy, yeah we could all compare shrugs when they're done. Tee-hee, fab idea! :-)

Hello Su2ie! :cheese:

I think you must be right Annie! Oh dear, I've got a lot of nattering to do and I can't do it here while I'm at work. Have been promised broadband when we move house, so am holding out for that. Poor OH, he won't get a look in once that's installed! :lol:

Oh Knit&flee; I felt disappointed when I reached the hundred mark and no extra cup cake! Then though huh bet its 500 so didn't notice when I hit 200 and moved up one :-)

Well just had a mad dash around clearing up and while my back was turned Ellie pebbledashed the place with splats of yogurt. This morning I just left her for 1 minute on her potty to take out her night time nappy and when I came back she was jumping up and down in the wee she had done after I left so I had to hose her down and obviously clear up the mess! Kids eh?

Well she will be off to bed in just over half an hour so I can get some more knitting done and OH has promised a chinese for tea so no cooking :-)