The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngelKnits

Monday Morning

Afternoon everyone!

Very happy bunny today! Got home today and my OH had come home from his time away at work. YEAH!!!

It is nice to be able to have a conversation with someone in my house instead of talking to the cats.

Going to correct some of the mistakes that i made last night on the tunic as i really should not knit late at night, whilst watching Ty Pennington.

Enjoy your monday evening.

Hiya guys

Just in from work and having my usual cuppa. Beef and ale casserole sounds delish. We are having frozen Birds Eye pies :lol: Dee please post pics of your Havanas in all the different colours, would love to see them. I've probably missed something as I've quickly browsed the posts, but what is the cerulean? Have a nice evening everyone ;-)

Oooh Suzymax - enjoy your Monday evening with your OH home ;-P

Knit&flee; I can feel the vibes through the pc with your excitement at the thought of wool. Far too warm here for casserole - overcast but humid so I reckon we're due a thunder storm :coolcheese:

Suzymax - have a lovely eve.

Annie - Cerulean is the shrug in this months LK. I've made one & it was very easy & quick & had loads of compliments. Took 100g of DK which was VERY expensive at £1.55!! 50% wool as well :-)

Enjoy your cuppa. Off to make one for me.

Buzy :)

Oh yes Annie you will have to make the cerulean and then we can all model them on one thread - well when I eventually get round to making mine! You can use the free needles they gave us to knit it too :-)

Yep! found it in this months issue. Not sure if a woman in her 50's would get away with it - even though I'm young and daft at heart. I quite fancy the Christa bolero in the June issue (without the beads). It would be a perfect evening cover up for my jollies. Has anyone knitted this?