The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngelKnits

Monday Morning

Thanks knit&flee;. Unfortunately Chris at work so on my own. Mind you n o one to disturb my knitting time!! Looking forward to seeing your piccies. What shrug are you doing? I've made the Cerulean shrug from this months LK & it's lovely. Quick to knit & only took 100g of DK. Grand total of £1.55. Bargain :-) I'm on the look out for some dark lime or aubergine to make another one.

Enjoy your knitting & congrats on finishing your sock & adjusting the pattern too

:-)

Buzy :)

Morning all.

Buzy - Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you get better soon.

Had a busy weekend so no knitty time for me really. Did get around to starting another hat for my sister but only because she moaned at me!! She's having a bit of a hard time so figured I'd cheer her up by getting it done.

Got my job interview tomorrow so am wearing my heels today so that I don't look like a complete tool in them tomorrow! Ideally I'd wear flats but I've put on so much weight that I had to buy trousers two sizes up from what I thought I took just to get the damn things done up so consequently, they're a little on the long side. Though I think the shock of having to buy two sizes above what I normally take has kicked my butt into actually losing some weight! I'll have to learn how to take them in soon (hopefully!)

xx

Morning all,

Well i feel soooo pooped!!! Struggling to keep my eyes open.. Painted the sitting room the laminate flooring is down in the lounge and part of the hall and kitchen where it followed through from the lounge.. Only glossing to do... Painted kithchen only glossing to do there and one last coat of paint in the downstairs loo but glossing already done!!!! So so so tired...

Darkangel - hope your day goes quickly for you...

Sharon - Hope you get your order today!!!!

Dee- Enjoy your peace and su2 is right you speed throught your projects!!!

Su2ie- Don't you just luuurrrvvee craft shops i think i could live there...

Buzy- Sorry to hear your suffering and what a pain in the behind with the car!!!!

Knit&flee;- sounds bliss with sitting in the conservatory knitting i say!!!

Well i will need to get the energy to make some lunch for the boys in about 15mins and when they have gone down for their lunch nap 12.30pm i will be zzzzzzz can't wait...

Have a nice day all and sorry if i have missed anyone out as took soooo long to type this!!!!

Be careful littlemiss in those heels - don't want you doing a "Naomi Campbell" tomorrow do we :lol: Just keep practising. I'm not very good in heels either. Hope the interview goew well. Will say a little prayer for you.

Fiona - no wonder you're pooped. All that decorating & 2 littlies to look after as well!! Enjoy your nap. Think I'll have one after lunch too.

Knit Wit - hope your mag comes soon. I do hate waiting........

Off for a cuppa :-)

Buzy :)