The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngelKnits

Monday Morning

Morning guys and gals!

I'm not sure how I'm actually awake this morning having slept through my alarm (will teach me to sit up all night knitting!!) so I barely made it to work this morning... buuuuuuuuut the weather does seem to be nice and there are no kiddies in today so Im looking forward to getting home and doing some knitting :)

Morning all, off to work in a short while. Nearly finished a bag for my daughter, hoping to get it finished while she is at guides tonight so I can surprise her when she gets home. Hopefully my order from Kemps will arrive today.

Have a good day everyone.

Just Bamboo to make another top for myself, some multi coloured DK and some chunky (500 grms of each). I can't believe how cheap Kemps is (I've only just discovered it - this was my first order). All that cost less than the Just Bamboo for my first top. Brilliant value.

Morning All!

Up bright and early (as per normal on a school day) but seriously thinking about going back to bed. Dd1 had a bad night so, consequently, so did I! Didnt get to sleep until gone 2 then the dog decided she absolutely HAD to go out at about 3.30 (no hedgehog tho!) and the alarms went off at 6!

Had dd1 off on a non-pupil day on Friday and have dd2 off on one today, then shes off on a residential trip tomorrow. 4 days of pot-holing, bog stomping and camp fires in the wilds of Dartmoor! - WHOOPPIE!!

I noticed that it didnt really get dark last night as it was Midsummers day, but I didnt see any fairies (perhaps the dog was a bit of a distraction for them) - did anyone else? :wow:

Not a lot planned for the day - got to make some shortbread for dd2 to take on her trip and a packed lunch, but other than general housework (theres dog hair dust bunnies rolling around my hall every time someone opens the door) I plan to get on with a mini version of Havana for dd2 in her school colours. Should have that done by the time she gets back , and one for her in red and one for her sister in black, lol

Heres hoping that everyone has a good one and those that were poorly over the weekend are feeling better.

Take care all