The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Super Sunday!

Sounds good su2!! I'm down to my last 8 and a half squares to sew on, but I think if I ever have to do this much sewing again I'm going to remove my brain with a spoon!! :lol: wouldnt be too bad but I suspect the blanket will go in a box and never see the light of day EVER again (was originally intended for my flat you see......)

Aww that's a shame Dark after all your hard work. :long: I understand though and I think it shows you have an exceptionally strong character to finish it despite what it reminds you of so <<>> for you!

Oh and do you want some flava beans with your brain? :coolgrin:

:lol: sounds good!

I wasnt gonna let this project defeat me, its my biggest by far and I get so bored so quickly with projects that I just could leave it be. The possibility of donating it to a homeless shelter has however been discussed... the only thing that worried me was that well I'm rubbish at sewing basically so I dont know how hard wearing it would be :-S

Oh don't worry if the worst should happen and a bit of your sewing unravels I'm sure someone within the homeless shelter would be able to fix it and that would be a lovely thing to do :)