The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Two more things I've made

Buzy what are you worrying about? You look wonderful and its great to put a face to the name at last! I absolutely love that capey thing and the teapot cosy makes me want to go out and buy a tea pot just to have an excuse to knit a jacket for it :cheese:

Thanks Susie - still think I look like the back end of a bus!! I don't use my teapot that often but it looks lovely on the shelf in it's new overcoat. I'm going to make one for a friend for christmas (sorry I said that word when summer's not really here!!) but I'll have to make it slightly bigger as her teapot is a bit bigger than mine.

Buzy :)

PS. Thanks everybody for your lovely comments.xx

Hey Buzy don't worry about the Christmas word - I'm already compiling a list of things I want to make!

Now if you saw a pic of me in all my "glory" you would see you really don't look like the back end of a bus! I have dark pigmentation around my eyes for starters which always makes me look like I've got bags or I'm tired despite slapping on concealer!!! Mind you I didn't look too bad before I had Ellie so late motherhood has certainly taken its toll :bug:

Buzy, they're lovely. I really like the teacosy (I've gotten up too early, nearly called it a flowerpot, lol). I've been toying with the idea of making one for OH's Granny for Christmas and you've persuaded me that I should!

As for me and my needles, last night I made a Sporty headband, from this month's LK, for my niece.

Angela

x