The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Sensational Saturday!

Had my normal training session this morning and a nice relaxing soak afterwards but am quite excited cos Im going to the cinema this evening to see transformers 2!! Cant wait!!

Ooooh I want to see that!

Saw a free transformers hat pattern on Ravelry too :-)

Aww Annie - no cake left?

Buzy enjoy your evening with the remote! Can't wait to see your tea cosy as it sounds lovely with leaves and flowers :-)

Had my normal training session this morning and a nice relaxing soak afterwards but am quite excited cos Im going to the cinema this evening to see transformers 2!! Cant wait!!

Ooooh I want to see that!

Saw a free transformers hat pattern on Ravelry too :-)

Aww Annie - no cake left?

Buzy enjoy your evening with the remote! Can't wait to see your tea cosy as it sounds lovely with leaves and flowers :-)

I've just finished my tea cosy & I'm really pleased with it :-) Will take a piccie & post asap. No more knitting today as my hands really hurt & my whole body feels so heavy. But at least I've achieves something today knitty wise. Have a good evening everyone.

Buzy :)

PS. BTW Annie the cake was delicious!!!! Thank you. :-)

Aww Buzy rest up those hands ready for more knitting - will look out for tea cosy in FO section - well after tea which I haven't even started yet!

Just watched Mama Mia and loved it so that's why tea delayed. Thinking of doing stuffed mushrooms....mmmmm

Had fun at the beach although it was a bit windy, apart from Ellie dumping a spade load of sand on top of my head!

i'm havn't had a sensational saturday....

pain all day....sister and her boyfriend over for the night.... on the bus all day in basildon because of canravale and had to see mother-in-law and now husband, sister and her boyfriend are getting drunk and i'm on water as i have headache