The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Sensational Saturday!

Maybe he did it because the loo wasnt actually IN the house (its in the lean-to). Apart from the fact DD1 looks a LOT older than 12(she looks about18 actually when her hair and make-ups done-which is a bit worrying!)

Thanks for your thoughts everyone - it means a lot. Just feel like crying today. Finished a little baby boy jumper & sewn it up. Just need to add some buttons to the pocket on the front. I've started knitting a tea cosy in blue & white stripes. Might give it to a friend as a chrissy pressy or keep it for me to go with my kitchen when it gets painted. Nearly lunch time tho I'm not hungry. Going to watch the last day of Royal Ascot this pm & knit.

Julie - sorry you feel rubbish too. I'm soooooo jealous you have Kemps so close. I'd be in there all the time - spending my non existent pennies!!!

Chat later everyone.

Buzy :)

Ooooh I want some of that cake!

Buzy maybe you should take a piece of Annie's cake too, might cheer you up. Big <<>> coming your way and hope the sun is shining down on you to lift your spirits too :)

Thanks for the cake Annie & the <<>>> Susie. Much appreciated. Weather been a bit iffy. Sunny one minute then grey. I've done a bit of my tea cosy but had to stop now as my hands hurt - just as I've got to making the last 2 flowers & leaf trim. Will see how I feel later as to whether I can finish it today. Won't have any time tomorrow as at Kate's. Off to watch athletics on the telly for a bit. Chris triathlon training soon so will have the remote to myself!!

See you later girlies.

Buzy :)