The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharon_dcfc

Happy Friday

Morning Sharon

Not sure how long to be honest! I'm feeling soooooo shattered that I'm just going to do the basics and hopefully get a nap on the sofa when the boys go down for their lunch nap.... But have builders in next door and its constant banging and sawing!!! GRRRR

Morning Sharon, have found you on Ravelry, yay! I think Kemps are quite quick - think it was them that sent me stuff within a couple of days. Hope it arrives over the weekend and you have lots of fun with it - anything you want to confess?! :cheese:

We've got trouble with our internet connection AGAIN here today so I might be a bit sporadic with my natter, but will come back when I can. Has been a quiet week workwise with people not sending me stuff I need to move things on, so it's been quite frustrating. A trip to the garage over the road for chocolate supplies to get me through may well be on the agenda later!

Have a good day everyone. What've people got planned for their weekends?

Hello Love2knit too! Hope the builders next door aren't too noisy - not what you need when you're feeling shattered. Have you got a quiet park nearby you can go and relax in with the boys? Our receptionist is shouting directions over the phone to someone downstairs and because we have an open-plan building practically everyone can hear her. Must be so embarrassing as her voice is ricocheting off all the glass panels!

Hope your day gets better. :)

Oh knit& flee i don't know if you replied on the other thread but that club you went to on wednesday wasn't in Pinner was it?????

Well this weekend we are painting and laying the wooden floor for the whole of the downstairs!!! hmmmmm fun!!!!