The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

It’s Wednesday!!

Hi all. Just thought I'd post before shower then Tescos. Doesn't seem like a week since I was last there. I just wish there was knitty food we could smell & feel full. Would save all those trips to the supermarket & more knitty time!!!! Will pick up my needles later & I suppose I ought to do the odd chore :-S

Have a good day everyone.

Buzy :)

Morning Busy, and hi everyone. Smashing morning here. OH gets his holidays today so my knitting time will be drastically reduced, but on the other hand there will be lots of day trips with the boys so I'll get to knit in the car!

Enjoy Tesco's! I remember fondly the days BC (before children) when I could browse the aisles at my leisure - now it's a mad dash and grab!

x :-)

Morning Busy, and hi everyone. Smashing morning here. OH gets his holidays today so my knitting time will be drastically reduced, but on the other hand there will be lots of day trips with the boys so I'll get to knit in the car!

Enjoy Tesco's! I remember fondly the days BC (before children) when I could browse the aisles at my leisure - now it's a mad dash and grab!

x :

I just hate food shopping. Clothes shopping or WOOL shopping well that's a different matter :-) Could spend hours in a wool shop! Hope you get time to knit on your hubbies hols. Knitting in the car makes me travel sick - ugh!!

Buzy :)

Hello everyone, I have an enormous grin on my face this morning as it is flinging it down sooo hard here, I will have a nice clean car by home time! Ah magic, I love rain! :cheese:

I woke up at 10 past or 20 past every hour last night, so will be shattered later. Cor, I hope we get some thunder too - that will be so exciting! :cheese:

Tee-hee, someone here has to go out and we don't have a brolly between us. I've stupidly left mine in the car. Someone suggested bubble-wrap. Hmm, nice fashion statement!! :lol: