The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

It’sTuesday

Hi girlies,

Lovely day here, just getting dinner over then bringing the boys off for a walk (well, they get to sit and eat smarties while mummy struggles behind the double buggy!) The unfariness :lol: Happy birthday Sharon!

Have a good afternoon everyone, I'm starting a new project tonight, can't wait, still undecided but think I'll knit a pink cotton top from a patons pattern I got recently. Has a lovely scoop neck and 3/4 sleeves

We've had to resort to chocolate here. Everyone's having a bad day for some reason. Usually Tuesdays are always acknowledged as bad days in the office (not for any good reason), but I don't usually subscribe to that myself. I'm conforming to public opinion this week though!

Have even had to resort to filing as none of the files I'm waiting for have come in. Someone save me with a funny knit story!

We've had to resort to chocolate here. Everyone's having a bad day for some reason. Usually Tuesdays are always acknowledged as bad days in the office (not for any good reason), but I don't usually subscribe to that myself. I'm conforming to public opinion this week though!

Have even had to resort to filing as none of the files I'm waiting for have come in. Someone save me with a funny knit story!

When I was a little girl we didn't have any spare cash & mum made everything almost for us. She knitted me a swimsuit one year which was fine till I came out of the sea - the swimsuit had s t r e t c h e d in the water & the crotch was down between my knees!!! I died of embaressment as my friends had hysterics :red:

Hope this cheers you up knit&flee;........mind you I did think about knitting a bikini........no, don't go there :lol:

Buzy xx

Tee-hee Buzy, that's put a smile on my face!!! I had actually thought about knitting a bikini - not for swimming in though, far too dangerous - but for lounging about in my new quiet garden in, when we move. Will have to double check it for privacy though as I'm nowhere near as thin as I used to be! Aw, poor you - it's a wonder that didn't put you off knitting for life! :lol: