The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharon_dcfc

Happy Monday

I've been able to do knitty & sewy things due to no internet but I've MISSED my friends :-S Maybe your mum wants to spend her precious hols with you & Ellie & not doing her washing?

Will have to wait till tomorrow for Chris to help fit my dress as he's out in a mo. He's very particular at doing it although I have the odd pin stuck in me - ouch!!! Have enough needles when I go to acupuncture!!

Off to finish off my wheatfree pud left from yesterday. It's delish & will make again. I used our friends as guinea pigs yesterday & they took some home for their supper. That's a first as I'm a rather basic cook.

Have a good evening!

Buzy :)

]Oh Buzy, I'm not mean, I would have done the washing for her :lol: and ironed it!

You will have to post your pud recipe on Sel's new food thread :-)

I know you would Susie - I would do the same. How do I get my recipe on Sel's food thread.? Sorry you know I'm a techie dinosaur!!

Have you planned what you're going to do with your mum or is that reliant on the weather? Bet you're VERY excited!!

Buzy :)

Hiya Buzy, I would be interested in your wheat free recipe as I think sometimes that the wheat aggravates me, hence it is only the weekend I have some bread, mind you it is the bread I make in my machine with rye flour.

The thread is under the general chit chat and is called Tantalising the tastebuds

Sel x