The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharon_dcfc

Happy Monday

Wow, what a bargain! £60 for all that! Fab!!! I too have small hands and short stubby fingers so I have difficulty playing. That's why I chose a bass as you don't have to worry about chords so much - I can just play one finger at a time. I say "chose", I got dragged into it by a mate (not that I needed much dragging!) - they were rehearsing for a gig at their local pub the following day and I picked out 3 notes - no idea what they were - that went along with whatever song they were doing and they just told me to turn up tomorrow, borrow their bass and play! So I did!! 3 weeks later they'd signed me up to replace their current bassist!!! Nutters!!!!! :cheese: At least I know what most of the notes are called now. ;-P

Wow that sounds like loads of fun!!! I had visions of me sitting outside in the summer strumming away next to a fire at a beach party (think I thought I would become Jack Johnson or something!) but alas, not to be! x

Right quick break from tidying!

I have big hands :red: well I guess they're medium sized really its just that everyone elses hands seem to be petite!

With my mums leftiness she even has left handed knives so the serated bit is on the opposite side to right handed ones!

Forgot your hubby was a male diva Knit&flee; :cheese: I can just imagine him flouncing around the house with a big red lined cape all phantom of the opera-ish :coolsmirk:

My son is a lefty and he plays guitar right handed too. Wish I could play something! Used to do violin when I was a youngster but that was about it!

Right I've ordered the yard off the internet. Hope it doesn't take too long to be delivered.

Just had an email to say that that the yarn I ordered at lunch time has been despatched first class post so I ought to get it tomorrow. What service. Hurrah.

My sister's a lefty and my mum taught us to knit (mum was right handed and so am I) and she knits the same as me and she's very good. Don't think being a lefty should be a problem really.

Hi all. Sorry not spoken today but our internet has been down all day........grrrrrr. Have spent all day knitting (little bags for little girlies), sewing a dress for me (got to the fitting stage so need help) & laundry. Weather gone downhill this pm but washing dry. Now just needs ironing but I haven't the energy. Chris out tonight so I'll have an early night.

Susie - your mum's worse than me!! Everybody most impressed with the small size of my overnight bag for the wedding - Chris nearly fainted as I usually need a trunk!! :lol:

Happy birthday girlies. Enjoy :-)

Have a good evening. Off to do dinner from yesterdays leftovers.

Buzy

:)