The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharon_dcfc

Happy Monday

Morning all. It's my birthday so i've taken a flexi-ay off work, am keeping my wee boy with me instead of sending him to the childminder and I've not decided what we're going to do today yet. The weather looks ok-ish here in Aberdeen so far, so hopefully we'll get a nice outdoors day before the man of the house gets in from work. Failing that, I'll let my two-year-old decide what we're doing.

Sharon you can use any DK yarn. I'm doing my next one in Sirdar Calico. But obviously if you want to do it as per pattern its a bit of a bind

Used Calico before so I know they stock that. Might go back after work and have a look. Thanks.

Morning all. It's my birthday so i've taken a flexi-ay off work, am keeping my wee boy with me instead of sending him to the childminder and I've not decided what we're going to do today yet. The weather looks ok-ish here in Aberdeen so far, so hopefully we'll get a nice outdoors day before the man of the house gets in from work. Failing that, I'll let my two-year-old decide what we're doing.

Happy birthday angel. Have a lovely day. What a great idea having the day off work. It's my birthday tomorrow and I've got to work.

Thanks Sharon. Hope you have a good one - despite being at work. I think everyone should automatically get their birthday off work - it should be the law! :lol:

Thank you Angel

Agree with you re: new law.