The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharon_dcfc

What project are you working on?

no problemos!

didn't want to sound shirty before ,as you might have guessed was typing about 100 miles an hour!

I think she knits them all first to check they are fine then puts them on her site.

I would have put a hyper link on but it might be against the rules.

I liked how they were basic as I am quite a good knitter but I had been casting things on and off all morning then came across it and thought something a bit easier please!!!!!!!!!!and there it was!

Hello everyone, I've been a bit quiet today - not with it yet after a busy weekend. (Have eyelids propped open with a couple of pencils!) Well, my current knits include the OH's slipper socks (I've just turned my first heel!! :-) ) and a summer weight scarf for the office air-con with some lovely yarn I got at the Ravelry Day on Sat. It's 80% bamboo and 20% wool, but I've forgotten the make and left the ball band at home. It's so fine I've had to knit it on 3mm needles so it will take me ages. Just doing it in garter stitch as it's patterned wool so don't want it looking too fussy. :)

It was a bit of a wash-out as the rain was so bad. Plus never been to central Cov before and hadn't realised what a concrete jungle it was! I hear they had some lovely buildings there before the war when they all got bombed. Wish they hadn't thrown up all those concrete blocks though - not very pretty. Was loads of stalls to go round though and lots of yums to buy. One stall was nothing but gorgeous buttons. People were round it like bees at a honey pot all day long.

Ooh, forgot to mention, after all my panicking last week I found my way there sooo easily! Was dead chuffed with myself for going. Would never have gone on my own, but having people with me made the scary bit doable. Yay! :cheese: Will definitely go to one of the London ones later in the year.