The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharon_dcfc

What project are you working on?

I am also a newbie to here. I learnt to knit when little and when in my teens downed tools on knitting to take it up again last November. In this time I have learnt to knit in the round on both DPNs and circular needles, how to do cables, knit lace patterns, colour threaded knitting. My next task is to learn intarsia colour knitting. I can both knit and crochet.

At the moment I am working on Christmas presents which consists of mainly hats for family members, except for my two great nephews who are getting matching jumpers as they are siblings and thought it would be a nice touch, only have about 3 hats left to do to finish the Christmas presents for this year then will be able to concentrate on something for me.

I am working on a blankie for my daughter for her birthday in October. She might be grown up, but adults still need blankets to keep them warm in a cold house! My blanket is in tunisian simple stitch, in aran. Pic will follow when I have finished it, only just started it with 8" done in length..... Have a good way to go yet! swimmingscouser

Just started the decreasing on the SANDS baby blanket ....... already done the lace frill :)

That looks fab Sue and you're already way ahead of me. Nearly up to the decrease but not started the lace border yet. Don't know whether to do one edge or all four. But think I'll do all four because I'm doing the 20 inch blanket.

Sue did you ever finish your sands blanket ? And if so what address did you send it to ?Would love to see a pic of the finished blanket x