The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharon_dcfc

What project are you working on?

Hi

I am doing the tank top from LK mag last month, doing it in Wendy Happy 4ply, have another 6cms to go of the back before I start decreasing for the armholes. It is knitting up really nicely, took a bit of getting used to the 4ply, have decided this wool (well bamboo/nylon) is better knitted on bamboo needles, as I found the metal needles rather slippy and I was knitting even slower.

I can't wait to finish it, as this is my first big project as all my previous ones have been stuff like, socks, scarves, hats, bags, toys........so looking forward to wearing my first top, and of course showing it off to you all ...................hee hee

Sel x

Waiting for my complimentary yarn from Sirdar but when it comes - another Havana (la vida loca) cardie for my daughter. She is 31 and talked me into it. She also wants one for her daughter (aged 4 on Friday). Didn't realize LK would have such a well used pattern. Looking forward to the July issue.

I hope you realise how lucky you are that you'll have it on Friday. I, like many others, get mine sent by subscription and it won't arrive till around June 20th. I cannot understand this and I have e-mailed the subs exec. but still waiting for a reason. :-S

I did want to subscribe but the OH said why? I'll pick it up for you in England when it comes out!!! I'm sure others have received it before its in the shop though :red:

Hi

I am doing the tank top from LK mag last month, doing it in Wendy Happy 4ply, have another 6cms to go of the back before I start decreasing for the armholes. It is knitting up really nicely, took a bit of getting used to the 4ply, have decided this wool (well bamboo/nylon) is better knitted on bamboo needles, as I found the metal needles rather slippy and I was knitting even slower.

I can't wait to finish it, as this is my first big project as all my previous ones have been stuff like, socks, scarves, hats, bags, toys........so looking forward to wearing my first top, and of course showing it off to you all ...................hee hee

Sel x

Look forward to seeing pics of it on here. Happy knitting.