The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharon_dcfc

What project are you working on?

I am doing myself the summer scarf from and the first size la vida loca fromlet's knit May issue for my little one,i am 3/4 way through scarf and done one sleeve and started the back of cardie :-)

Er...accessories for handbag already knitted, fluffy jumper, sunbathing outfit, a hair tie, some face cloth thingy's, mending the moth hole in my favourite cardigan, a scarf...can I join the Unfinnished Objects Hall of Shame or am I still in training?

Oh RC you gave me a good chuckle there! I'm quite good as I try not to have more than 2 things on the go and generally only 1 :)

Atm I'm knitting a summer scarf for myself although disaster almost struck earlier when Ellie got hold of it and decided to do some knitting of her own! I have finger puppets planned too but need to write a list of stash requirements then go hunting as most of my toy yarn stash is separate to my main stash which is more organised!

Hmmm wonder if there is anything in the paper crafting section on making your own puppet theatre.....

My we are all busy aren't we?

I forgot I'm part way through a bag as well. Need to get a 4mm circular needle through. Would you believe it I've got so many needles but not a 4mm circular.