The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
anniebabes

Housework or knitting? - knitting or housework?

Hiya peeps

I have a dilemma. I work full time and have but a short time in the evenings and weekends are for cooking and housework. My trouble is, when I'm in the middle or nearing the end of a project all I want to do is get on with it. At the minute the house is tidy ish but badly needs a thorough dusting and hoovering. So I'm torn between doing what I love and doing what I don't love. Hey guess what? The knitting won :lol:

Hoping to finish cardie tomoz so maybe then I'll get on with some cleaning. Am I the only person like this :question:

Annie, I had my hair cut short so I had more time in the evenings!!!!! obviously cant hoover n stuff while babe in bed, so yeah, I knit!

you are so not alone on this one!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad I'm not alone! I've just got up and after a cup of tea I'm going to finish my cardie - as usual getting my priorities right :lol: Have a great day everyone and make sure you have some 'Me' time

Oh definitely knitting! Same here for the evenings, once Ellie is in bed that's it, needles out, TV on :-)

And when I take her for her bath this morning, yep knitting will go with us into the bathroom :cheese: