The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Crafts Beautiful 3

New Let's Knit! Site

I can't get on to the patterns and things now. It keeps saying I'm not logged in. I put my user name and password in and it still said that I was not logged in so I tried to register thinking perhaps we needed to register again but it says that user name and email has already been used. I'm confused. :((

Hey there,

You be able to login to lk using the same username/password you use to login here.

If it doesn't work, you might need to clear your cookies and cache.

Let me know if I can help more.

Thank you

I can't get on to the patterns and things now. It keeps saying I'm not logged in. I put my user name and password in and it still said that I was not logged in so I tried to register thinking perhaps we needed to register again but it says that user name and email has already been used. I'm confused. :((

Hey there,

You be able to login to lk using the same username/password you use to login here.

If it doesn't work, you might need to clear your cookies and cache.

Let me know if I can help more.

Thank you

I've tried again this morning and it still says I'm not logged in when I use my previous user name and password. Hoping I can get this sorted soon.

its not as good because its not just ous any more!

Teen its lovely! ARe you joking?!

xxxxxxxxx

well to be honest no and its a bit girly for my liking too eg. the cupcakes and i'm a newbie!!! I'm not a newbie!