The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Hi Suz, sorry your head is paining you. I know how you feel - I get bad headaches every so often. Get a strong coffee and some ibuprofen - the 2 together often work for me. Take care and rest when you get a chance. :)

Hi all,

Just got my stuff from cafeknit soooooo excited brought soke wool and needles but still awaiting sock wool!!!!1

Guess what I'm doing today!!!!! But have my sis staying the weekend so cant be rude!!!!!

Gonna have tacos today and that is about it from me!!! Anyone else????

Thanks Fiona & Knit & flee for you concern :)

Well despite migraine I've got to go to town for the post office but will hunt down ibuprofen before I go anywhere as the lame paracetamol haven't touched it. I get cluster headaches and I think all the hot weather has brought on an episode which means unless someone can pass me the morphine nothings gonna work so taking stuff is useless really!!! Just gotta ride it through. Only get them about half a dozen times a year so not too bad and they don't normally last more than a week. Don't any of you out there start to feel sorry for me, I'm used to it and long ago learnt to keep on functioning :)

Really don't know what to do for tea so will have to think that one through.

Enjoy your wool Fiona :-)

Hi Suz, I used to get week long headaches and they're such a drag. In the end my dr put me on a low fibre diet and after the initial shock to the system all the headaches went away. Just wondering if there's something that doesn't agree with you that's causing them - might be worth investigating if you can get rid of them. :) The only ones I get now are related to knotted shoulders and I have a back stretcher to sort them out, plus a willing OH to give me a quick massage when needed! :cheese:

Fiona, have fun with your new wool! It's so exciting getting new stash. Do you have a plan for it? I'm going to give myself a budget for tomorrow's Ravelry Day otherwise I know I'll go mad! Hopefully I'll find something fun to knit a weird animal in from the book I got for my birthday. :cheese: