The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Hello there MT!

Yep we're here brandishing pointy sticks and hooks :lol: You will regularly find us lurking in this section from now on although from time to time we may venture out into the deep water and pop across to say hello to all the other crafters on here :-)

Morning former LKers. Disappointed to have missed the virtual party yesterday, but ended up going to a real life one! Which, unfortunately for me means a real life hangover today - damn those expensive cocktails!!

Oooooh how HUGE is this forum??!! Keep clicking without really looking then seeing something else and wishing I'd clicked that! Don't think I'll get much work done today!

Had just become a senior on LK and now back to newbie status again :( Though I guess that means we can all celebrate our youth again and can celebrate becoming seniors again - any excuse!!

Had my nails done this week and it's really strange typing with funky nails - making my rum addled brain even more confused! Off for a lie down in the back office methinks!

Lauren xx

Wah! Just been booted off the LK site. It's officially down for "scheduled maintenance", so here I am in the big pond. Hello everyone, nice to see you all. Any virtual hangovers this morning? :cheese: What's everyone up to today?

Kalimera

Yep..........suprisingly enough no virtual hangover.............woow that stuff is great.....................

Mrs H, any cake will do..............................mind you I am at work having my usual Friday Cypriot Coffee so I reckon a wee cypriot Baclava would do me fine, (it is a pastry with pistachio and is just amazing) that is my vote.

Will check in later with you guys, need to get back.

Have a great day everyone.

Sel x

If I was drinking virtual plonk last night how come I have a migraine today :-S

Have started to add a ruffle to Ellie's sun hat too as its not quite long enough - bah and I thought I'd finally finished it!

Think I need a strong coffee but no time!!!!!