The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Oh dear hic so drunk on the virtual bubbly hic can't seem to get a high score hic on my fave game hic bejewelled blitz hic on facebook hic and I'm seeing four knitting needles where there are only two hic. Better put my knitting down and concentrate on the bubbly hic.

Andrea

Oh Mrs H........................you are steamin by the way!..........................................me too!......................this virtual bubbly is marvellous. I can't knit any more either.......you'll need to get hubby to put you to your bed soon! I am going to stoat to mine now.....................where is it again?!...Oh aye, in the bedroom........................... :roll: :-S

Mind and drink lots of water now before you go to bed Mrs H, don't want you having a sore head in the morning now.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................

S x

Lol and there was me thinking I was the only one mad enough to get drunk on virtual bubbly. Nice to know I'm not alone. Not too worried about the headache in the morning as I have plenty of virtual aspirin as well also poor me can't go to bed til all my kiddies have gone so guess I'll have to keep drinking.

Andrea

What are you two like?? He he he.... Soz, been a bit absent as still trying to finish this sun hat for my DD, only a few more rounds to go so I have been seeing 4 needles ha!

Also been drinking bubbly - sorry to say it was pepsi max though with a dash of lime juice!!!

I propose tomorrow should be virtual cake on here so what do you all fancy girls?? :-)

Well my favourite cake is jamaican ginger cake with loads of thick jersey cream over it so that'll be my vote. I could eat that till it comes outta my ears.

Appear to have run out of bubbly so now on toast and coffee to soak it all up. Looks like a late night for me but not up early tomorrow so don't mind.

How many more dirty stop ups are there about or is it just me and Su2ie

Andrea

Got a feeling we're the only party animals left Andrea!!!

I'm determined not to go to bed until I've finished the hat though :cheese:

Might have some more pepsi in a mo and OD on caffeine!!!

Now I think cake wise I would like something chocolatey like a brownie but it would have to be gluten free!