The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

well - fancy seeing you guys here!!!!

I'm glad I found everyone and can't wait to explore the new site. Have I got it right that we can still go to the LK site for patterns, competitions and stuff? Its just the forum that moved?

I think that is right Angel, there will be an updated look on the Let's Knit site, but it will still have the LK patterns and news on it, but as of tomorrow, this is the forum.

Everybody might want to try and remember to post in the Knitting section...or the papercrafters might wonder what we are on about with P's and K's and dpn's.

What we do have is several thousand new friends we could make, and I can only assume some have been knitting without us all this time.

Hi everyone - iIve found my friends so not "Billy no mates"!!! This site is VERY big for a techie dinosaur like me :wow: If I get lost will someone please point me in the right direction as I don't have Sat Nav :lol: Will raise my virtual glass & celebrate as we move on.

Buzyknitting :)

PS; I'm Buzyknitting on this forum as there's already a Busybee in cyberspace somewhere!!

Hi all

Home now, so the real stuff is flowing...................................hic..............just a wee glass of wine %-P ........................hic ....................................for medicinal purposes you understand.... ;-) .............................hic.....................(lol)

Glad to see everyone, and to making loads of new friends, mind you there is sooooo much to see on here before you know it, it will be midnight (and I still haven't done any knitting tonite :red: ) did some at lunchtime though since I was having a hectic day.

Soooooooooooooooo, did you get to the beach or not then Su2ie? I love going to the beach when I can and flying my kite.............what age am I again?????.............................don't care I love it and I am better than hubby...........hee hee

Well then, bye bye LK and hello CB!

Sel

Oh Sel - not fair as I don't have real booze only virtual!!!

Got to the beach and it was so windy we were all sandblasted so came home. My whole body feels like a piece of sandpaper so definitely a shower before bed methinks....

Su2ie, hope you are not all sunburnt too, even although it may be overcast you can still get burnt with the wind........hope you had some sunfactor on.

Only having 1 glass of wine as I don't like having more than a glass on a school night...................................will have a pint of real ale ramorra though since it is Friday and it is Le Weekend.....yay................. ;-P

BTW does your OH fly a helicopter? My hubby likes to fly virtual spitfires................................!

Sel