The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Yeah i Know I think i'm just in a weird mood as have a pounding headache!!!!! Your ALL right its probably the same visa versa just having a rant!!!!!

And I think I'm worried as i could have number three on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I had the Implant contreceptive inserted in Oct last year and it has not agreed with me I was miserable on it through out.....So sat gone i went to FP to change to the pill then the following week get the implant removed but I determined to get it out as my arm kept going numb and it was worrying along with loads of other side effects......

So she agreed to remove it and said she was glad she did as it was damaged so it may not have been working so will have to have a test in 2-3 weeks!!!!!!

It wouldn't be the end of the world but it would be extremely difficult!!!!

Oh I can see why you're worried if the implant hasn't been working properly and might explain the side effects. Doesn't take too much to work out that would be 3 under 3 years either!

Don't you worry though, if it does work out you have a third one on the way you have plenty of knitty friends who will want to make a little something for your new arrival. Oh and I'd sue them for a duff implant too!!!

Have you been feeling different in yourself - well apart from side effects? I always knew I was expecting before any test confirmed it :)

In the meantime don't stress when you might not have anything to stress about. Can you not do a test earlier? I'm not very au fait with todays tests but think my daughter did one on the day she should have got her period. Oh dear am I being to graffic ? Will I get struck off? :lol: