The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Morning Sel, Jennifer & Fiona!

Sunny here at the moment in Killarney although there're supposed to be showers today.

Look forward to seeing a cookery thread - will it be in the general chit chat section Sel? Oh and OH said he would have a look at ordering the spices for us :-)

Off to town later to buy more coathangers for my mums stuff - her case arrived before her and I've been hanging up her stuff. So far used 10 hangers doubled up with a skirt/trousers and a top and there are still another 9 tops in her case! She's only coming for a week :lol:

Think I might pop into the craft shop too and see if the Debbie Bliss wool has arrived although this time I will make sure Ellie doesn't run into any shelves!!!!

Rrrrr bless her, I'm sure she will be very caustious this time!!!!!

Whats this cookery thread then???? Oh thats right I remember you saying your mum was coming down......

Well I'm just6 going to chill today as went family birhtday yesterday in Reading and feel shattered!!!!

Don't give up Fiona!

If you don't want to mingle in the rest of the forum stay here with us. We probably seem a bit cliquey to everyone else lurking about in this section :-) But it would be a very big shame to lose you after all the good times and laughs we had on the LK site :red: