The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Oh I understand Jennifer - and Christmas was only 6 months ago after all. My sister lost her husband about 4 years ago now and has only recently let go of his clothing. She couldn't bear to clear out the wardrobe or the hall closet. I'm guessing your mum's not really into computers either as I find this a good way of keeping in touch with my mum and my mum-in-law with the webcam. You really can't beat modern technology for staying in touch and being able to see those people too.

With your pic I think its the same here as on the LK forum with the pixels. Do you have a program you can open your pic in and alter the pixels to 800x600? I use Microsoft office picture manager then edit and resize to do mine :)

Thanks for the tip Susie, I'll look into it in the morning. I'm determined now to get this photo up for you to see.

No Mum's not a techie, unfort. On a positive note she has agreed to attend my sisters annual summer bbq. She never went before so this is good.

Appreciate the kind words x chat tomorrow, guess this is the new LK good morning thread?

Yeah, thought of that too....had a look on the general chit chat and didn't see one, can you? At work just now so will try and do it later when I get home. Will start with the garlic mash recipe and maybe copy and paste the R el H and dips etc........

Have a great day everyone. Happy knitting. Btw, weather lovely here in Glasgow, anyone knitting outside today?

Sel x