The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

So glad you found us Dietgirl :-) My email went straight into my SPAM as well!! Sorry you missed the party but will join you in a virtual drinkie & a bit of cake this eve. If anyone else wants to join us that will be great - the more the merrier :-) Always glad of an excuse for a virtual party!! Made a wheatfree lemon pud & rhubarb crumble for visitors tomorrow. Done most of my chores except Chris keeps putting stuff down where I've cleaned up ! Anyway off to do a few rows of knitting. Hope to finish baby pinafore to go in my stock later. Not sure I've got the right buttons in my tin tho.

Happy evening all!!

Buzyknitting :)

Yay dietgirl - you made it!!! Hah - I'm a junior already :lol:

I will be partaking in a real tipple tonight so I think we should have another partaaayyyy!!!!

I think Sel should definitely post some virtual food for us too as she seems to be very good in the kitchen dept :cheese:

Buzy, your stock of knitted items must be huge by now :-)

See you all later!

Hey you guys who have lost your avatars and your signatures, you just need to set them up in your profile here...as you did when you set them up on Let's Knit.

We have all lost our status as forum members, we are all Newbie now...but if we keep throwing virtual parties we'll soon all be Senior Members with ten cakes.

(Having said that, I am wondering why Katynotsonewknitter is Katynewknitter again...maybe she forgot how to knit when we changed forums....?)

As for the size of this place, it is alright actually, most of the members on this site are chatting about other crafts entirely, so if you just stay in the Knitting part it is mostly familiar people from LK in here. Try to remember it's nice of the existing members to be letting us into their forum when they didn't ask for the magazines to merge either...if you do venture out of here, go take a look at the lovely welcome we have been offered by some of the people who were here before over in the General Chit Chat section.

If anyone needs a hand with operating this forum, we are supposed to ask in the First Aid section.

:

Buzy, your stock of knitted items must be huge by now :-)

Still need loads more as people keep buying it Susie. That's why I'm doing a catalogue so if I sell something people can see what it was like. Congratulations on being a junior already :-) Another reason to have a virtual celebration tonight!!

Need to clear the dining table so we can all sit down tomorrow lunch time. Covered in my sewing & stock at the moment with just enough space for Chris & I to eat on. Off to dinner now . Happy evening everyone!

Buzy :)

Another virtual party with cake - I'm up for that 'CELEBRATIONS ARE NATURES WAY OF TELLING US TO EAT MORE CAKE' and Annibabes says wine is good for your health too so it must be true!