The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Lauren hope you have a fun weekend with your friend :)

I know the bane of trying to clear a bomb site of a house as my mum is coming over next Tuesday and I just know any prep I do now will be undone by next week! And all that on top of the stress filled day I've had! I'm not feeling too bad atm despite the pain, dulled to niggling right now as that's how it goes and Ellie is eating icecream and despite bruising and swelling seems quite happy right now!

Have a good time and enjoy your wine :cheese:

I'm so glad to have finally found some people I 'recognise' here! I

only joined the LK forum a few weeks ago but I was still so upset when I tried to log on this evening, especially as I seemed to have completely missed the fact that it was going to be transferred over here. 8-/ Don't think I like it either so not sure if I'll stick around, although it was lovely to be able to talk with other people who love knitting too, and to get some help when I'm stuck, which is a lot!

Hi Su2ie, Selmoon, Rowena, Buzy & all the other refugees from LK forum. Trying to find my way round- anyone noticed a top totty thread yet? It's so big here I'm wondering if it counts as exercise?

Welcome to the forum Su2ie, rowenah, pinklizzy and buffalogal!

I understand that you have come from a smaller forum which was cosier and I understand that this change is hard and daunting for you all but, despite the size of it and how many different crafts there are you really do get use it, it just takes time like anything else to get to know the place, it's like moving house where you do not know anyone and don't know the area! Do give it time and if you have any questions whatsoever please do ask away! That's what us mods are here for! Always on hand to help out and very happy to help, as much as we can!

It's lovely to meet you all and get to know you all and we are most excited about seeing all your talented knitted creations that you do! So, get a cuppa tea/coffee/ hot choc whatever and sit down and share the life of craft with us because it truly is a wonderful place to come and is ever so friendly and smooth running too!

Hope your DD is feeling a bit better Su2ie! Kids are always having knocks and bumps, my two are the same. My wee boy bumped his head because he didn't watch where he was going! i am not even with him right now to comfort him as he is down south with his daddy

have a great weekend all

HAPPY CARFTING! ou all know where I am if you need me or any otgher Moderator!

natalie xx

Thanks Sequin,

You're right its a bit daunting but I'm sure we will all get used to it. I'm just sad that I may have lost some friends who have decided not to make the switch.

My little one is feeling much better now but had calpol before bed. Just dreading to see how the bruising has advanced in the morning! These toddler eh? Give us all heart attacks with how they just zoom around and into stuff. Hope your little boy is okay and that its not to long before you see him again. I have two very big sons who still live in England and miss them very much so understand how you must feel right now.