The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Crafts Beautiful 1

In need of Knitty Assistance? Get it here!

oh yes I had to rip that entire top down was very annoying as the yarn was quite expensive .have manged to salvage some of it but it put me off that particular design I have to say

Hello all!

I gave in and knitted some fab socks with skulls on them over the summer, but I did come accross a problem: with socks, when you're kniting in 2 colours, what do you do about carrying colours over? I got in a real tangle. I've learnt how to carry the wool over by wrapping the second ball around the first as you're kniting, but this didn't work with the sock because it stopped it from stretching. So I carried it over loosly and seed in the ends, but it took forever, and when I tried the socks on, some of the knots came undone and caused me a whole heap of drama! Help!

Hi there

Ive been trying to get hold of sirdar confetti knitting yarn in shade 810 stone but cant find it in shops or online anywhere , can anyone help i would be very grateful..... Many thanks

Hi,

I dont no if anyone can help! Im new to knitting and have been knitting for about a year and am still learning all the different tecniqes as i come across them ( im only 19)!

I have knitting toys, scarves, neck warmers, mittens ect but am going for dungarees that i found in the the knitters gifts collections by lk book.. and have fallen at the first herdal..

It says : Note: work two, up to*

does this mean you do the instructions twice?

would be great if you could help!

thank you amber x