The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Crafts Beautiful 1

Show us Your Makes!

Thankyou for the lovely comments :) the weather here has only just started to brighten up Maritrez. I've been crocheting the night away and made these too :) they are face scrubbies or cloths love that they're reuseable been on a crafty mission just lately!post-486706-0-59075600-1433836044_thumb.jpg

I brought lets get crafting for the first time as it had a knitted pirate on the front and I wanted to make him for a friend.  I adapted him a little as can be seen and gave him him braids like Johnny Depp character and changed his boots and swapped the hat for a different headcovering not sure I can bear to part with him though

post-488860-0-33726400-1437749639_thumb.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I love your Johnny Depp pirate and can see why you don't want to part with it.

If you have any other knitted items you can start a new thread on Finished Objects.

Have you got anything else planned to knit next

I have a friends baby to knit for next :)

also a friend asked me to create a goldfish I made her a frog lol am doing the goldfish as well.  

Currently making the Prince peacock (crochet) at the moment.  So loads of things in the pipeline.  Just need to find the time.

Thank you for the kind words about my pirate :)

before I go can we put crocheted items here too or is there a seperate part for that?

rev Joy 

If you go to main page and scroll down to section called Knit Natter

In that section Finished Objects are for pics of  knitting and a bit further down is Crochet Corner where you can put pics of anything that you crochet.