The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Emily Davies

Issue 3 is in!!

Just got home from work and my copy was waiting for me :cheese: Only had a quick flick through will sit down and have a good read later. Looks like some really nice projects.

popnpix

Mine was waiting for me when i got home as well.

But the plastic envelope it was posted in was too small so the mag has had to be forced in and is bent. Could this be fed back to the publishers - get larger coverings!

The nice little colour wheel is also bent. :down: which is a pity. maybe it will flatten under a pile of books .....

Going to have a nice cool drink and read through it now!

xxx

Mine was waiting for me when i got home as well.

But the plastic envelope it was posted in was too small so the mag has had to be forced in and is bent. Could this be fed back to the publishers - get larger coverings!

The nice little colour wheel is also bent. :down: which is a pity. maybe it will flatten under a pile of books .....

Going to have a nice cool drink and read through it now!

xxx

I got mine today! Been very much looking forward to it arriving as i have been fleece rolling and sheep shearing all day in the sun :P

Yes I was hoping this could maybe be sorted too? I colour wheel is all curled up. Its a shame like you say that the plastic bag isnt bigger - I like my publications flat as a pancake :D Maybe the posters could get bigger plastic envelopes for them please?

Lydia xxx

I wanted to raise the issue with the plastic sleeve the mag was posted in too - it is about half a centimeter smaller than the magazine itself, which was crammed in any old how and is creased all down one side. I do like to keep my craft magazines for future reference and it is very disappointing when my copy is ruined before I have even opened it and the colour wheel was all bent too. :down:

CB always arrives in pristine condition so I know it can be done!