The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
ickle pickle

Yay, first issues here :)

Thanks Emma,

Renata mine was from the 1st issue on the web, but my letter said it was from issue 2, so i called over a week ago and they said sorry and amended there records, plus posted issue 1 - but i still dont have it.

Due to all the problems with my Subs, i cancelled my make jewrelly one

Hi Tigger,

I have just PM'd you. I hope we can get to the bottom of this problem. It seems strange that both have gone astray!

Thanks,

Dan

I have just finished reading my mag and absolutely loved it! Can't wait to get sewing again, it's been a while, but this mag has definately reawakened my interest in sewing! Definately going to make the top, not sure about the dress, maybe a bit short for me. There is now so much I want to do. I was put off sewing a couple of years ago after i recovered my 3 piece suite - it took ages and was quite a difficult job to do, never tackled anything on that scale before. Put my machine away and never wanted to see it again ever! But this brilliant mag has got me raring to go again. Well done to everybody involved, can't wait till the next issue!

I have just finished reading the first issue of SEW and I am 'Sew' impressed! It is a perfect mix of topics, I loved the bit on bag making of course!! What a brillaint bargain to get a paper tissue pattern too, worth the cover price just for that. Cant wait for next month to learn more about sewing machine feet. As I am still such a new sewer I have so much to learn and this mag is going to help me so much on my sewing journey. I love it!! luv sue x