The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
ickle pickle

Yay, first issues here :)

Wish I'd subscribed, no where round here has even heard of it let alone has a copy in the shop, I even went into Carlisle especially yesterday despite the cold and sore chest and no where had one :long:

Subscription:

I'm too late for the first issue on my sub, shame cos I wanted the dress patterns! i dont do any other sewing. Ive dsubscribed but on the basis that the other ones will have dress making patterns. ive no idea where to find free patterns!

The dress looked beautiful aswell!! oh i was sad

Thats a shame, subs arrive quicker than in the shops, hopefully they'll get back to you.

i have to wait til july for my sew subs issue, theres no mention that issue1 was unavalable

I hope i rec the dress making pattern in july as advertised on the site, the advert is still up and was when i ordered and it is listed as a subscription gift.

Hi there :)

So sorry to hear you've had trouble getting your subs copy. I will pass this on to Dan to see if there is anything he can do :)

Renata, if you placed your subscription before the 13th May, then you should receive issue one featuring the dress. If it was after this then your subscription will start with issue two. The free pattern comes as apart of the magazine and will differ each month. The subs gift for Sew is a 15-in-1 Fiskars multi-tool, perfect for all the pretty projects in the mag!

I hope this helps! If anyone has any problems or questions, just give me a shout :)